We love building inclusive communities and providing representative platforms for the best minds in Northern Colorado. Our passion is connecting diverse artists, entrepreneurs, creators, and educators with the people they serve in new and fun ways.
Northern Colorado is filled with brilliant people doing amazing work in the worlds of art, entrepreneurship, literacy, education, and popular culture – we build events and curate communities to bring them together and provide a platform for them to share their best work.
- Representation – we want each participant in our events to be able to recognize themselves in valued experts in our community.
- Inclusiveness – we want each participant in our events to feel welcome, valued, acknowledged, and honored for their presence in our community.
- Diversity – we believe in the concept of Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations – that is: everyone is welcome at our events and celebrated for their differences as well as their similarities.
The ongoing purpose of Howdy Neighbor Events is to support, develop, and organize events that help promote the social welfare in Northern Colorado in the areas of art, entrepreneurship, literacy, education, and popular culture as a key human experience driven by the appreciation, intersection, and application of representation, inclusiveness, and diversity in the following ways:
- Actively encourage an environment of diversity, inclusiveness, and
representation at all created and curated events;
- Facilitate the development and creation of Northern Colorado arts,
entrepreneurship, literacy, education, and popular culture through creating and curating events;
- Assist and facilitate other Colorado-based organizations that promote representation, inclusiveness, and diversity in the arts, entrepreneurship, literacy, education, and popular culture, and;
- Provide, create, and curate opportunities, platforms, and events for representation, inclusiveness, and diversity in the arts, entrepreneurship, literacy, educational and popular culture spaces.
Documents, Bylaws, and Meeting Minutes
Bylaws – Ratified 8/19/2020